May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

19-5-2011

25 years more

It all seems a bliss for me, even when I hear the roaring of the rumors of the end of the world on this coming weekend. I would be somewhere in the middle of the tropical humid rainforest, digging a long-drop.

Today when I was telling the class of how ungrateful everyone of us can be to our mothers, I nearly burst into tears. Some kids caught my whimper.

I finished reading Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Part1 & 2, and I can feel the lump pressing up to rise. Such a wonderfully depicted story. The next book will be the third. Remembered, when I found the three books in Summit bookstore, I shrieked with joy.

I feel so down lately. Had been loathing FB as well. Loathed school, but promised myslf never to take up an MC again, no matter what mom tells. And I swear I will take up the world by storm. Live our lives to the fullest. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment