May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Monday, May 16, 2011

16-5-11

Happy Teacher's Day to Me!

I received a few pressies from my students, one moved me. A comic book which he drew that goes in motion. His present will remain in my possession for a long time. Anyway, I'm feeling bitter with the little amount of pressies that I get this year. :p I know it's a childish thing, but presents actually makes someone feel appreciated, you know? No, you don't know. I remember in Makta*b, the girls and I quietly compete with each other on everything, including beauty, presents, amount of points. But NOW it all seems pointless. I would like to celebrate my birthday sometimes with my loved ones too, and even get a piece of jewellery that I can show off, you know? Lol... everything is an extension of ego.

Anyways, this weekend I will be going to IW as a staff member. I hope I get there in time. Another thing to note is that on last Saturday, the star weekender decides to publish my IW press release into the newspaper. And the participantion picked up ever since. I feel like I did everything solo, so this time I'm trying to shun myself away from responsibilities.

Lately I saw a contest regarding "What's your Nestle Thrill". I'm going to produce a video using Peki's camera and my biggest wish is actually not the first prize, but the finalists' prize, which is Canon camera. Some effort will be put in this video. Stay tuned and wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment