Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Hush Baby Hush
Seeing babies cooing and caaing in mothers' arms, I can't help but wish that I could go back to my childhood, where I could sleep away the days and not to worry about nothing else in the world but myself.
But I have to face the fact that eventually one day everyone will grow old. I am now working two jobs per day STRUGGLING to pay for the house, car and daily expenses, while my dear brother who is 5 years older than me is still living on my mother's pay, not only that, he wants to marry his girlfriend. With free cash flow into his pocket and plenty of time to spare, who doesn't want to get married and live happily with the support of his half-a-century old mother?
The story is easy. After months of waiting, my brother has gotten himself into MLM, a company that offers online business and income IF you work hard enough. Since then he has been working part time in the daycare center the same as mine. Seeing my brother this way, my mom forked out 2k to sustain his OMFMFOZG way of over-spending lifestyle on top of his regular 700 salary. He doesn't even have to pay for his car. Our household expenses are now left that 1k plus my 5oo per month to cater all his morning-play-in-the-house and night-eat-and-dine-out !@#$%&()_+_)#@!@#$&()_)(*&^$#@! MF exquisite livelihood. So now mom is short of cash and she has to borrow my savings for some nysterious investment, obviously prompted my brother.
IF I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE ON TO SOMEWHERE IN THE MOTHER FUCKING ONLINE BUSINESS OR SHITASS BUSINESS WHICH NOONE CARED ABOUT, I'M ABOUT TO MARRY SOMEONE AND TAKE FLIGHT OF THIS IDIOTIC FAMILY! I SWEAR TO GOAT!