May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Friday, September 4, 2015

9.9.15

A quick update!

Yes, I'm married!
Yes, I've moved to my husband's house!
Yes, I've learnt tonnes of new skills, such as whipping up a meal for two to cooking up a feast, and gardening!
Yes, I'm enjoying myself to the fullest in the new school, for example, I'm in charged of the wonderful library, school website and counselling group!
Yes, I've lost weight!
Yes, I'm finally "removed" from a financial breakdown!
Yes, I own a house now!
Yes, I'm living my life now!

Everyday, I count my blessings.
Last year was truly a travelling year.
In May, I went to Padang to learn surfing on the low tides with Sze Yin and Soo Teng. (Turns out she is a great person, even I'm in love with her. Shh)
In June, after our wedding, York and I went Paris and Amsterdam (Hence the long imaginary essay on how we could change the environment)
During year end, we went London.
Then, starting of this year, we went Taiwan for a family trip.

But, there are some emergency downturns as well.
In March, I was down with Dengue.
In August, I was diagnosed for oxyplexy syndrome AND appendix , and had to go through a cut at my abdomen. And I was having a suffering month.
Last month, I twisted my back. And it was during those times that I understood that living by my own had HUGE stakes.

So, there.
Now, I'm on the way to rekindling spirits with my loved ones, friends and people around me.
Also, I took up yoga lessons and Ukulele class.
I also am going to start a youtube / blog later.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment