May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Monday, September 7, 2015

6.9.15

I went to my house at bukit raja on sunday. The tenant was supposed to meet me but he was on site. The place needs a lot of cleaning I can say, but still in shape.

Door gate



Living room



The back porch that needs to be cemented



Other than some paint jobs, I still need a plumber and electrician to check on the wiring and pipes.

Then, my mom and I went to banting to visit a teacher. This is her mansion.









A lady that seems rich, but tried to buy us into joining this jeunesse global thingy.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment