Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year!
It's an awesome start of a new year for me. New Year's eve I went to school for Standard 1 Orientation. We went for lunch at Cheras 11, and later stop by at Center to pick up mom. When I reach, the center was left only mom, so we got an early day off.
At night I wanted to use up the Papajohn Voucher which we can get one price for two nine inches pizzas. So my brother, Karyeen and me went to JJ and lepak till 10pm. Mom and dad stayed home as dad had a bad stomachache.
After we went home, Peki came after badminton and we went out to Centro for a drink with myklang cool peeps. We waited till the fireworks ended and went to mamak to have nasi lemak.
When we reach home it was around 3am. Not long after that, around 5am, I dragged myself up to get ready for Kuala Pilah Gunung Angsi hike with Lee Hoong's friends. So Peki dropped me off and Lee Hoong fetch me up and head to her friends' place. It was a crazy and happy hike.
Tomorrow is a start of a new chapter. At this point, I'm feeling positive about everything that is happening in my life.