Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Feeling High on Juice
Nope, that wasn't a typo. I was downing some vegetable juice a moment ago and now I feel high. Lol it is quite a good after effect. Anyways, due to severe mood swings I decide to venture into my food intake to check if lack of vitamins has done any unseen damage on me. And seems like there is some part that I've overlooked.
Vitamin A - for eyes. Carrots are full of them.
Vitamin B - for converting sugar into energy, promotes good skin, red cells regrowth. (which means less chance to store fat). Whole grain cereal has it, pork and leafy veges.
Vitamin C - for immune system. Tomatoes and fruits.
Vitamin D - for muscle and nerves. Eggs and tuna.
Vitamin E - a source of antidioxidants that prevents PMS! Found it! In avocado and peanut butter.
Vitamin K - for kidneys. Green tea and cheese.
So I will start having carrots + tomatoes + lettuce + avocado + orange = ABCE/less carbo and artificial sugar per week. Although I have to take my daily dose of coffee. But better than nothing. Also there are some good juicing tips from this.