Monday, December 7, 2009
Cleaning is a nuisance.
Coming from me, the world's simple-minded-est daily life managing idiot.
I know a friend, who is really capable of doing and in love with her chores.
She comes home, washes clothes by hand, sweeps and mops the floor, do laundry and fold clothes, iron them... Living two weeks with her in the house is like living in contrast of a pig and bee.
And another friend, who is the tidiest person I ever knew who put her things in the most correct order in every way possible.
I mean, its mind-boggling enough to put clothes in closet, she even hangs them according to color, length, times of usage, and the distance between hangers had to be 5 cm. Talk about neurotic.
But today I have to do it, or else my mom will start to deduct my FAMA sponsor.
I washed my hill of shoes, removed unwanted bags (Kesian them~), clean the windows and huff puff play Restaurant City.
And the things I threw out has to go somewhere.
So I decided to start up a new project for the remaining leisure I have.
Throw a junk sale.
Hehe... Sounds easy, and really exciting, but the work can be really tricky.
All I do is say say oni... kekeke