May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2012

Everybody, at least people I know, has been freaking out since 2012 came out as a hit.
Wow I guess everyone's really buying this theory, I wonder why.
Was it because of the earthquakes that happened simultaneously all over the globe not long ago? Was it because of the Mayan Calendar that ends on that day? Was it because the climate is changing so fast today that no one knows when the tsunami will hit? Was it because global warming has becoming the truth? Was it because human race fail to notice that 50 years ago?
All this could be the end of us. Wipe out, Kong to the max.
Or it could be a beginning.
Whatever it is, 2012 is such a short distance from now, that I'm sorta nervous of how it is going to be on that day.
Massive waves? Frozen earth? Traumatic earthquakes? Or just Boom. And all has vanished.
I prefer the last. When we know the end is going to come, we prefer to make it easier and painless.
But what if it doesn't happen? Maybe I'll get a tattoo. Maybe I'll be a porn star. Maybe I'll open a bakery shop. It's all what ifs and maybes.
Don't you just love it when life's full of mysteries.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous Bystander said...
    woooo porn star ei, it's a huge if though
    kaiqing said...
    shit~ all you care is that particular statement huh.. :p
    Anonymous Bystander said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous Bystander said...
    hahaha wat else can i say, it's all depends on how u look at things actually, in reality if it's time then it's time then nothing can be done except prolonging the period before the time is up.

Post a Comment