Monday, October 29, 2012
Getting my free complimentary drink from Starbucks. Last day of October. Seldom feel emotionally sensitive nowadays. It's just strictly abiding to life schedule. Less day dreaming too. Less maybes. More mundane.
Switched gym, from celeb to chi, cheaper by 20 per month, and no registration fees, free bag, and no contract. How do I quit without getting charged? Lol will not publisize it here.
Seeing all those young and vibrant ladies make me squirm. I thought, why haven't I been there? Pretty little thing with big eyes and small pouty lips? Instead it was the other way around. Lol waiting for my hair to prosper.
What do I want? Money, career and love life. All in balance. Not in their full potential just yet. Will it be? I'm scared of changes. Really. Like, moving out, getting engaged, possessing a post degree and a huge lump sum of money in the bank acount. It's like, if I don't catch it now, I'lll drift further and further away from my desirables. It's late for me to turn back. Or start anew. But who's to judge that?