Monday, May 31, 2010
I think life is short. Really short.
This road I take is long, although.
But rewarding, of course.
I saw a memo from the ministry today, about urgent vacancies in UNESCO.
I wonder if I have what it takes to join in the outside world, not just canned in.
Or maybe it's just a silly thing to think about, since I'm not even a certified teacher.
And a lot of plans I've started with dies half way, if lack of motivation.
But having dreams like that is cool.
Gives me some sense or urgency, some sense of liveliness.
Maybe it's gonna work out if I work hard enough.
Maybe after this, I'll get my masters, and if lucky, pHD.
Then I'll have a stronger pass to join UNESCO for exploration.
Maybe life has its way after all. when you're meant to be, you're meant to be.
For now, all I can do is teach in school. In the meantime, help out in moms daycare center 24/7. It's around half 30 mins drive 5 bucks petrol 4 bucks tax to travel. A bit tiring though. But totally occupied, which is good. Cause my motors needs to run fast before it flares up. Then await for the UPM to accept me. Fingers crossed. Days are ok so far, just money is low. It's always low. I wonder why. Better start tying the strings of my purse.