Friday, May 14, 2010
So I went for a meeting last Saturday and the whole stuff was there.
When we were minding our own business, the LOTR dropped a sudden commented on the Modern Dance performance during Sports Day, saying "The crowd doesn't like buttocks first, how can the choreography be like jump-to-the-front-and-wriggle type?" So I stood up and said it's for entertainment value, crowds totally dig it. And LOTR was infuriated saying I shouldn't do this la, shouldn't do that la, and all the crap kept on drowning me until I was so dipped in shit with arrows drilling in.
And I was supposed to be joining the Glee flashmob if not for the worthless selfish biatches~! You can see that I'm pissed with the LOTR, apparently Lord of the Rats.
On Monday I needed to see her again with a new proposal for the Moral class, but when I step in, she started bombarding me with pointless, unproven accusations, and I fought back steadfast, like a horn bull with eyes on the red.
So we got into a huge fight. And my pengesahan is so going into the drain, and my Masters is so going to be in Holand.
How can everything be in shit within a blink of an EYE?
I'm so in shit right now. But I guess the worst has yet to come. FUCK.