May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

13-12-12

Not going anywhere in this long winded holidays. Becoming lazier and lazier. Am starting to evolve into a couch potato. Lol.

All the dreams of taking off seems so childish and reluctant now, especially when I look at my big green deuter, hanging there silently.

I'm pretty sure I want to become a lecturer one day, just not sure that my credibility is there to console my conscience.

Yes, and many dreams I have sculpted through my salad days seem to fade away. Now I'm looking forward into rooting into grounds. Ah, how time has changed.

However, the dreams of 
1) loosing weight, 50 as my goal
2) becoming lecturer in uni, study phd
3) running a private school as part time
4) take a year off after phd, paid leave to working holiday and expedition staff
5) own a successful franchise of coffee shops
6) become millionaire and philanthropist
7) connect with friends via fb every weekend
Are still attached. Lol.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment