May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pocket hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. I hope you find contentment. Maybe not swiftly, but surely.

Monday, August 6, 2012

5-8-12

I'm excited. The journey back to ipoh brings back so much nostalgia, almost every sight brought me into memory lanes.



First the railway station, the trails, the serenity. I sat on the usual bench under the perfect weather between sunny and hazy.



Something's new about the ktms. Fast and on time, clean and noiseless now. Also a vetted guard in the coach watching out for law offenders.



Journey to ipoh took only 2 hours and 10th minutes, would you believe that. I picked up harry potter on my way out, immersed in the book for an hour, watch a show in the coach titled invictus.

Met with Mr leong who stays in Huang jing guang chang area, row 16, no 20, in case I forget. Still healthy, happy, fit, teaching in privates now. Chatted with 美鳳,佩珊,佩君,洁雯,麗儀, in case I forget their names as well.



We're all nearing 30, aren't we! Gone are the days when we can choose our courters and flirt and skirt around. ( not that I have a lot of choices. Lol) but we ended up great. I think I do. I just don't want to stop going up, you know. I don't want to lose.

anyway, got back by kiet mun's car. Watched Lin Dan and chong wei's Olympic final battle, it was so close! The last match was 21-19. He cried. But we all loved him for his noble heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment